Clinical Waste Collections

Posted by: robertbarrass - Posted on:

We have had guidance about patients disposing of sharps bins. Patients are no longer able to take them to a health centre. They must be disposed of via the council – This is  FREE service. Please see below for more information.

Domestic clinical waste collections can be organised by contacting the local district/borough council:
  •  Nottingham City Council clinical waste collection service
  •  Nottingham County Council clinical waste collection service (links to individual district/borough councils)